Shippers of DG, people preparing DG, including lithium batteries, for consignment and sign transportation documents (Shippers Declaration). Suitable for CASA Group F employees.
- Suitable for everyone who is involved in carrying, shipping and handling dangerous goods, including lithium batteries, by air.
- Approved as an interactive computer based course by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
- Meets CASA requirements for Group F employees whose duties involve enclosing dangerous goods in packaging, marking and labelling the dangerous goods consignment, and preparing the dangerous goods transportation document (commonly referred to as the Shipper’s Declaration) for lithium batteries.
- After completing this training you will be able to understand applicable legislation, interpret IATA DG Regulations and apply the processes pertaining to the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Helps to prevent shippers from receiving penalties due to an unintentional breach of the regulations.
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful