Shippers of DG, people preparing DG for consignment and sign transportation documents (Shippers Declaration). Suitable for CASA Group F employees.
- Specifically designed for recertification in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations relating to dangerous goods training.
- Suitable for everyone who is currently holding a DG Shippers certificate and is involved in carrying, shipping, and handling dangerous goods by air.
- Approved as an interactive computer based course by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
- Meets CASA requirements for Group F employees whose duties involve enclosing dangerous goods in packaging, marking and labelling the dangerous goods consignment, and preparing the dangerous goods transportation document (commonly referred to as the Shipper’s Declaration).
- After completing this training you will understand changes to the IATA DG Regulations and Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Helps to prevent shippers from receiving penalties due to an unintentional breach of the regulations.
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful