Personnel who perform the function of flight crew. Suitable for CASA Group C employees.
- Suitable for everyone who performs the function of flight crew.
- Meets CASA requirements for Group C employees.
- Provides general information to understand the risks involving dangerous goods on board and procedures to be followed in the event of an incident.
- Key units covered include: Legislation & Regulation; Dangerous Goods Carried by Passengers or Crew; Identification, Classification of Dangerous Goods; Transport of Dangerous Goods; Loading, Handling and Emergency Response; Final Assessment.
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful