Personnel who perform the function of dangerous goods awareness by air. Suitable for CASA Group E employees.
- Suitable for everyone who is involved in carrying, shipping, and handling dangerous goods by air.
- Provides general information for employees of an operator, ground handling agent, freight forwarder or security screener, whose duties involve handling of cargo and passengers as per CASA Group E employees.
- Key units covered include: Legislation & Regulation, Identification, Classification, Categorisation and Transport of dangerous goods; Forbidden Dangerous Goods; Loading and Handling; Final Assessment.
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Based on CASA specified syllabus
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful