Dangerous Goods Awareness 2020
About the Course
According to the Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods, anyone involved in the transportation, storage and handling of dangerous goods is required, by law, to undergo appropriate training.
Completing the DG Awareness Course will help meet these requirements and introduce your team to working safely in areas where there are dangerous goods and in addition promotes an understanding of the potential hazards.
Who should take this course?
- Warehouse Personnel
- Logistics Co-Ordinators
- Compliance Staff
- Support Admin Staff
- Applicable legislation and regulations governing the transportation and storage of Dangerous Goods
- Definition of Dangerous Goods
- Identification and classification of Dangerous Goods
- Goods too Dangerous to Transport
- Marking & labelling requirements
- Storage of Dangerous Goods
- GHS (Globally Harmonized System)
- Consigning Dangerous Goods
- Packing & packaging requirements
- Emergencies and Incidents
No previous knowledge or experience with dangerous goods is required to be able to complete the course.