Suitable for personnel who are responsible for loading, unloading and storing dangerous goods in packages with the objective of providing awareness training for safe practices.
This course will provide a knowledge and understanding of:
- What are dangerous goods
- How dangerous goods are regulated and classified
- Recognise marking and labelling of packages
- How to handle and store dangerous goods in a safe manner
- GHS System: the introduction to classification and labelling of chemicals
- Placard and Manifest requirements
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful