Personnel who accept cargo containing dangerous goods consigned for air transport.
Suitable for CASA Group A employees.
- Suitable for personnel whose duties include accepting dangerous goods air cargo for (or on behalf of) freight forwarders and airline operators.
- Also suitable for personnel whose duties involve enclosing dangerous goods in packaging, marking and labelling the dangerous goods consignment, and preparing the dangerous goods transportation document (commonly referred to as the Shipper’s Declaration).
- Approved as an interactive computer based course by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
- Meets CASA requirements for Group A employees as well as group B and F.
- After completing this training you will be able to understand applicable legislation, interpret IATA DG Regulations and apply the processes pertaining to the transportation of dangerous goods.
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful