Shippers of DG, people preparing DG for consignment and sign transportation documents (Shippers Declaration). Suitable for CASA Group F employees.
- Suitable for everyone who is involved in the transportation of Infectious Substances and Biological Specimens.
- Approved as an interactive computer based course by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
- Meets CASA requirements for Group F employees whose duties involve shipping dangerous goods (specifically Infectious substances in Division 6.2, with or without Dry Ice UN1845, or Class 3 flammable liquids permitted to preserve the Division 6.2 items).
- After completing this training you will receive a Certificate to acknowledge that you understand applicable legislation, can interpret IATA DG Regulations, and can apply the processes pertaining to the transportation of Infectious Substances and Biological Specimens.
- Helps to prevent shippers from receiving penalties due to an unintentional breach of the regulations.
All courses are available ONLINE for your convenience:
- Print your Certificate upon successful completion of the exam
- No more days in the classroom! Study when and where you want
- Study at your own pace. Go as fast or slow as you like!
- Stop and start each session whenever you want
- Practical, easy to understand, interactive learning
- Mini-tests to help you learn along the way
- Retake the exam if unsuccessful